Announcing my upcoming course in applied behavioural techniques, the first time I've made it available to the public.
Usually this training is only accessible to large organisations, so I am pleased to be able to finally bring it to solo practitioners, start-ups and small businesses as well.
Final dates and location will be confirmed, but we're looking at early September in Melbourne's CBD.
To register your interest and find out more (no commitment) email email@example.com. I can only proceed if enough people express interest, so please don't be shy! Help me make this happen.
You can also download a PDF of the flyer here.
About the course
Everything we do in our organisations is about changing behaviour - of our customers, our staff, our suppliers and investors. But when did we ever learn to influence effectively? Stop getting frustrated, dismayed and exhausted by approaching people in the wrong way. There's a better way, and I want to share it with you.
In this two-day course you'll:
- Learn to identify and resolve three core barriers that stop people taking the action you want
- Learn to apply 12 of the most important and relevant behavioural principles
- Work through real-life examples from your business
- Become accredited in the Williams Behaviour Change Model
By the end you will have the skills to identify and address any behavioural challenge.
Backed by my money back guarantee - if you don't leave satisfied that the training has made a difference I will happliy refund your investment.
What the course includes
- Two full days of engaging facilitation by Australia's foremost authority on applied behavioural economics, Bri Williams
- Worksheets, slides and folder of materials so you have what you need to refer to the course
- 3x 45 minute individual phone coaching sessions, one prior to the course to help you get ready and two following to help you embed the techniques into your day-to-day
- Comfortable and convenient training room
- Catering - yummy lunch plus morning and afternoon teas
Who should attend
- Small business owners and managers grappling with everyday business challenges
- Start-ups looking accelerate product design, customer take-up & investor buy-in
- Solo practitioners who want new skills to be more effective in their market
Location and logistics
- Melbourne CBD, venue to be confirmed
- Early September 2018
- 2 days, 9am-4pm
Register your interest and Bri will be in touch with more information. Let's make it happen :)